Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
11. Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (CORFs)
12. Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)
13. Clinics, Rehabilitation Agencies, and Public Health Agencies as Providers of Outpatient Physical Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology Services
14. Community Mental Health Centers (CMHCs)
15. Organ Procurement Organizations (OPOs)
16. Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
17. End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Facilities
Facilities Impacted by the Emergency Preparedness Rule
2. Religious Nonmedical Health Care Institutions (RNHCIs)
3. Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs)
5. Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities (PRTFs)
6. All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
7. Transplant Centers
8. Long-Term Care (LTC) Facilities
9. Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities (ICF/IID)
10. Home Health Agencies (HHAs)
Contact us to set-up your CMS Training!
EREC, Inc. is a full-service CMS provider.
EREC can provide site-specific training to meet the needs of your organization.
Any facility contracting with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) must comply with the CMS Emergency Preparedness Requirements for Medicare and Medicaid Participating Providers and Suppliers (42 CFR Parts 403,416,418,et al.) by November 15, 2017. The CMS final rule establishes national emergency preparedness requirements for Medicare and Medicaid participating providers and suppliers to plan adequately for both natural and man-made disasters, and coordinate with federal, state, tribal, regional, and local emergency preparedness systems. It will also assist providers and suppliers to adequately prepare to meet the needs of patients, residents, clients, and participants during disasters and emergency
situations. EREC will provide information for employers and workers who will be responding to the emergency.